Zeco Bulk Oil Systems
- Take Total Control of your Oil Management
- No More Excess Plastic Containers
- Easy Storage of New Oil as well as Waste Oil
INTERIOR - Tank System with Remote Fill & Drain
INTERIOR - Tank System with Remote Fill & Drain Features
- Easy to use, keeps area clean and odorless.
- Remote fill – No need for jugs and eliminates residual oil left in jugs.
- Remote drain – Easy & Safe to use with the Zeco® filtration machine eliminates the use of dumping waste oil in pots.
- Exterior remote fill & drain will not interfere with kitchen operations. Punch ticket will be provided as proof of delivery.
EXTERIOR – Dual Connections w/ Remote Fill & Drain
EXTERIOR – Dual Connections w/ Remote Fill & Drain Features
- Tanks are place outside enclosed in custom sheds reduces odors.
- Dual connection areas used for easy use when fryers are far apart from each other.
- Safety timer used for New oil to avoid spills and overflows.
- Reduces jug oil residual waste, oil jug waste, heavy lifting, hot oil spills & burns.
Drain & Fill Connections
Drain & Fill Connections Features
- Racks can be placed in different areas or side by side.
- Eliminates box oil and residual waste.
- Remote fill is easy and safe to use eliminates the use of carrying heavy #35 oil jugs & storage space.
- Remote drain by fryers using the Zeco® Filtration machine will reduce hot oil spills when draining fryers and nasty oil smells.
- Racks comes in several sizes to accommodate your kitchen layout and size.
Other Bulk Oil Systems
Racks can be used with either Zeco® fill or Remote systems for filling new oil and or draining used oil from fryers.
500 lbs - Used Oil
New Oil Tank - 500 lbs capacity
New & Used Oil Rack System
New Oil Tank - 500 lbs. capacity
Used Oil Tank - 500 lbs. capacity
Shorty Used Oil Only
Used Oil Tank - 350 lbs capacity
Twin Oil Rack System
New or Used Oil Tank - 1000 lbs. capacity
Installation Hoses & Coverings
Stainless Steel Braided Hose
- Stainless steel braided hose Teflon lined
- High temperature rated
- C-Channel covering
- Food Grade hose
- Smooth low
- Friction bore for high flow rate
Food Grade Piping & Fittings
- FDA stainless steel pipes & fittings
- FDA PVC pipe & fittings
- Food grade connection & clamps
- High temperature cooking oil hose
- Durable with minimum weight
- FDA Compliant
- 3 year factory warranty from cracking and
Powered by Zeco®
Oil Filtration Testing at Large Oil Manufacture Test Kitchen
See the Zeco® difference!
This test was conducted at a large oil manufacturing test kitchen. The oil was first filtered using a “Passive” filtration system. It was then filtered with the Zeco oil filtration system and its patented “Positive Seal” filtration technology.
The Zeco filtration system removed the finer micro particles the Passive filtration system left behind, thus resulting in a cleaner & clearer. (No powder cleaners or oils used)
The cost of the Fryer oil is typically one of the largest cost component in a frying program. That makes it all the more important to maximize its useful life.
By using Zeco patented technology and adopting good oil management practices, Operators can extend the useful the life of frying oil by a significant amount.
Zeco® Oil Filtration
Not all filtration machines are the same
Stock pots & coffee cone filters were the main stay for years. Today we see everything from built in filtering systems to even ones that sit inside the fryer oil.
Unlike the others…
The Zeco is the only Micro filtration system that has a Positive Seal to removes fine micro contaminates in the oil, prolonging the oil life and at the same time will NOT sacrifice the quality of the end product to valued customers.
Let's take a closer look at why the ZECO® is different!
Others Use Passive Filtration
Zeco® Uses Positive Sealed Filtration
Zeco® Positive Seal Triple Filtration System
Patented Triple POSITIVE SEAL filtration technology available only with the Zeco Eco or Pro 3
STAGE 1: Pre Screen Micron Filter Basket:
The first pre-screen filter will remove larger food particles in the oil that clog other oil filter machines .
STAGE 2: Micron Handle Filter:
Filters finer food particles will get caught in the Handle filter, further removing the smaller micron food particles that remain in the oil being filtered and before going to the Pad filter.
STAGE 3: Micron Pad Filter: (Other filters types available)
When the oil goes through the progressive pad filter, it is pulled through the pad filter and through the Zeco ’s patent pending Positive seal technology.
Positive Seal Filter Pan:
Once the oil has gone through the above 3 filtering stages, only filtered oil will pass through the filter pan’s positive seal design . No By pass as in other “Passive” filtration systems.
SETTING THE NEW STANDARD IN COOKING OIL MANANAGEMENT
Zeco® 3 in 1 DESIGN
- Washes out fryers vats while filtering. This eliminates using hands & utensils to manually remove food particles at the bottom of the fryer vat, saving labor time and increasing employee safety.
- Filters oil by a triple positive seal process that eliminates food particle by pass. Resulting in prolonged oil life with cleaner filtered oil.
- Transporter (Carrier) Zeco High temperature and locking tank cover eliminates injuries, spills & Accidents. Locking brakes also help in stabilize the Zeco while filtering or when disposing oil.
Zeco® Modular Design Platform
A Unique Design Allowing You To Customize Based on Needs
- Adaptable connectors made to fit fryers with or without built in filtering.
- Inter changeable tank sizes to fit a variety of fryer vat sizes and fryer models
- Multiple wheel configurations For different Kitchen flooring or outdoor terrains
- Multiple filter combinations - Don’t filter like the rest. Get the right filter combination for your Menu
Zeco® Total Oil Management Program Outline
Zeco® Quantitative Measurement - Key Employees
- Assist Location Managers to maintain and enforce filtering protocols.
- Employee Accountability to filtering protocols.
- Train Location managers on Testo 270 use, Readings, and Recording.
A few of our Restaurant partners
We install Bulk Tanks at each location for efficiency and safety.